Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Pricing Analyst
Requisition ID: WIC02409
Horizon Millingis a joint venture between Cargill and CHS, Inc. flour milling, with Cargill as the majority owner and managing member. Horizon Milling operates mills in the United States and Canada that grind durum wheat, spring wheat, hard winter wheat and soft winter wheat into flours. We produce bakery mix products for sale to retail and commercial bakeries, food manufacturers and retailers, government agencies and the export market. Our products are sold in bulk and also packaged for branded and private label.
Horizon Milling has an exciting opportunity available for aPricing Analyst! The Pricing Analyst aids in implementing the Horizon Milling pricing strategy and policy through quantitative, data-driven analysis, reporting, maintenance, cross-functional teamwork, and recommendations.
Aid in Analysis, Pricing Development, and Utilization
* Provide ad-hoc analysis for Manager, BU Leadership Team, and other internal stakeholders as needed to aide in the sales and pricing program development for TOTAL MARGIN maximization.
* Perform Duties of HM Pricing Super User
Drive Tactical Execution
* Monitor compliance with HM sales and ordering / pricing policies in the marketplace
* Create and maintain pricing information technology solution, to include being Super User for the Pricing team
* Develop reports on pricing program's impact on business results
* Responsible for SAP Pricing BOMs
* Provide Daily Sales and Pricing Systems Maintenance
* Provide continuous improvement efforts for Pricing Optimization to Sales Team to SAP for a continuous feedback loop
* Develop compelling customer and competitive insights on price positioning, price segmentation, and economic trends in the industry
* Enhance and manage exceptions process for prices, escalating according to policy
* Builds and uses analytical models to better understand full price discount structure by channel and customer type to influence pricing decisions and program development
* Provide ad-hoc analysis for BU Leadership Team and other internal stakeholders as needed
Provides analysis for pricing strategy/policy and aid in price change execution plans.
* Create standard pricing data management and reporting tools
* Providing a rigorous analytical foundation for decision-making
* Works among the pricing team and interacts with all facets of the HM BU to synthesize marketplace dynamics with internal assessments
* Aid in strategic pricing projects as identified by Manager
Aid in pricing strategy / policy implementation
* Execute price changes when they occur by working cross-functionally
* Educate the organization on the strategies behind price changes
It is preferred that this position be based in Wichita, but would also consider the Minneapolis area.
Required and Preferred Skills:
Bachelors Degree (Economics, Finance, Agriculture Business and Economics, Statistics, Math, Sciences, Engineering, Accounting, or Operations Research)
3 or more years of overall business experience required
3 or more years analytical work experience preferred
1 or more years experience in pricing a plus
1 or more years experience in SAP preferred
Requires exceptional analytical, communication, organizational and comprehensive business knowledge
Professional Certification in finance or accounting preferred
Post Graduate Degree preferred
SAP, Tableau, Sales Force.Com, Advanced Pricing Optimization Engine Utilization, and / or MS OFFICE Suite proficiency highly desirable
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.