Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
.NET Lead -C#, Enterprise Applications, SOAP, REST, T-SQL .NET Lead - Skills Required - .NET Development, Service Oriented Enterprise Applications, Software Architecture, Relational Databases, C#, WCF, SOAP, REST, T-SQL, Agile
If you are a .NET Lead with experience developing service oriented enterprise software architecture, please read on!
We are an award winning, industry leading global provider of marketing solutions. We have millions of hits a day and have been boasting continuous success for over 20 years.
We are currently hiring on a highly skilled .NET Software Engineer to take on a team lead/ architect role within our growing team. You will be in charge of developing bleeding edge applications and providing direction to a team of junior to senior level developers.
Sound like a fit for you?
What you need for this position:
- 10 years of hands on C#.net software development with a documented history of increased responsibility and title
- Extensive experience with web development technologies such as web services, xml, soap, and wcf
- Exceptional understanding of Agile
- Experience with ORM Technologies, T-SQL, Stored procedures, OOD tools, TFS HUGE pluses but not required
What you'll be doing:
- Guiding the development and launch of bleeding edge enterprise software
- Leading a small team of developers
- Developing software components as necessary to meet business needs
What's in it for you:
- Exceptional Pay, benefits and 401k package (matching up to 8%)
- Highly energetic work environment
- Tuition Assistance
So, if you are a .NET Lead with experience, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.