Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for HVAC Service Technicians in
our Lenexa, KS office.
This position requires:
* 3-5 years experience in HVAC service or installation in commercial or residential settings.
* A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Good customer service skills.
* Ability to operate a variety of equipment such as hand tools, computers (preferred), diagnostic and testing equipment.
* Ability to perform brazing and soldering
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check. Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Candidates with the following are preferred:
* Refrigeration license.
* AC/refrigeration service experience.
* Trade school or secondary school.
* Experience with electrical troubleshooting
* Experience reading wiring diagrams
The job duties consist of installations, maintenance and repair of heating,
ventilating, and conditioning systems
This position has training and advancement opportunities. The company
provides uniforms, a vehicle, a safe working environment and a phone.
**About our company**
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding
reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical
construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself
as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering
a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its
ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and
friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a
full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a competitive salary and benefit