Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Branch/Location Code :PRK-SC-Non-Texas (32506)
Location :1. Kansas City KS US 66160
2. K U Med Center KS US 66160
Division :AMPCO Parking
Job Type :Full Time Regular
Career Level :Entry Level
Education :High School or GED
Shift/Hours :First Shift (Day)
% of Travel Required :None
Job Description :
Healthcare Parking Systems of America, a subsidiary of Ampco System Parking, is a nationwide company offering specialized services focusing on patient and guest satisfaction. Services offered include:hospital parking management, valet, greeter services, patient transport and shuttle services. The company provides services to over 200 top hospitals in over 26 states.
POSITION: Valet Driver
-FT and PT Shift available. The major need is Monday thru Friday and including weekends must be able to deal with flexible hours.
-Mid and Second Shift are available
- Will be required to work outside, be on-call or be available for emergency situations including weekends and holidays
-18+ years old
-Must have excellent face to face customer service skills, and be outgoing, personable and professional
-Capable of running, standing and walking for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma/GED (Required/Preferred)
- Performs other related functions, as assigned
- Must be able to take direction from supervisor and be able to maintain positive relationships with all management and non-management associates.
-Ability to work independently and take initiative
-No Visible tattoos
-Must be able to pass a drug and background test
-Must have a valid Driver’s license with no more than 4 points.
-Professional in appearance and actions
EOE :ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)